The Tom Price CRC supports enterprise development, employment and other service providers operating in the community through access to business facilities and technology, training and education, networking and provision of information on community events and services.
We provide quiet private space for work or study, with meeting rooms capable of video conferencing, workshops and programs.
Business, social and educational events are run on a regular basis, services include:
- State Government and community information services
- Affordable office hire for emerging and established businesses
- Meeting space
- Video conferencing
- Private office space for study with creche (contact us for days and hours)
- Workshops and events space
- Computer services with printing, laminating, binding and scanning
- Exam supervision
- TINFO community newsletter weekly
- One on one support for computer training, online courses and study, job seeking and Government information
- Equipment/Party Hire
- Photo Printing Hub
Monday to Friday 8:00am to 2:00pm
Office & Equipment/Party Hire available outside of these hours.