A safe, supportive and confidential space for you to discuss any concerns or find out more information about your health. You can receive health screening and advice on a range of women’s health issues as well as evidence-based, continuity of care throughout pregnancy and after birth.
Our clinical and advocacy services are provided by our Registered Nurse, who specialises in women’s health and can offer:
- Cervical cancer screening (replaces pap smears);
- Contraception and menstrual issues advice;
- Fertility counselling;
- Breast examinations;
- Sexually transmitted infections screening;
- Menopause support;
- Relationship and sexual problems counselling.
Make an appointment with our Midwife as soon as you are trying to fall pregnant or as soon as you have fallen pregnant and receive:
- Antenatal and postnatal information and advocacy;
- After birth care and support for you and your baby for up to 6 weeks;
- Lactation consultancy to establish breastfeeding;
- Expert sounding board when creating a birth plan, wherever you may be planning to have your baby.