The Nintirri Centre Inc is a local not-for-profit organisation that strives for inclusion, honesty, and respect to enrich lives and create thriving communities.
Our focus areas include:
- The Early Years Care and Education (EYCE) Service
- Empowering Communities at the Tom Price Arts Hub, Playgroup and Toy Library
- Community Health and Wellbeing
- Family and Domestic Violence Counselling
- Social, Business and Economic Development
- Arts, Culture and Tourism Development
The Tom Price Arts Hub is seeking a Trainee to carry out tasks related to administration, marketing/communications and community services while under supervision, completing learning outcomes required for the traineeship.
Option to study one of the below:
- Certificate III Community services.
- Certificate IV Marketing and communications.
- Certificate III Arts Administration
In this role you will:
- Support the day-to-day operation of the The Tom Price Arts Hub in accordance with organisational policies and procedures.
- Support with planning and set-up of workshops and events.
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders that facilitate connection, collaboration, and partnerships.
- Work closely with users to ensure a mutual understanding of their needs and requirements whilst building and maintaining a professional rapport.
- Use office equipment including computers, photocopier, electronic filing systems, communications/ phone systems
- Workplace housekeeping tasks and maintaining facilities
To be considered you will meet the following selection criteria:
- Proactive, enthusiastic, highly motivated attitude
- Capacity to work autonomously
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills across a diverse range of clients
- Excellent organisational skills, with the capacity to prioritise and juggle multiple tasks in a busy environment
- Age 18+
- Current Working with Children Check (WWCC) – or willing to apply
- Covid-19 vaccination as per WA Government mandates
Closing date: 16th of February 2022