About the Organisation
The Nintirri Centre Inc is a not-for-profit community-based organisation located in Tom Price, that employees over 50 staff members and provides a number of core services within Tom Price and the wider Pilbara. These services include Early Years Care & Education, Community Health and Wellbeing, Community Resource Centre, Supporting of the Karijini Experience, Tom Price Arts Hub, Family Domestic Violence Prevention service, Playgroup, and our Community Op Shop.
The Nintirri Centre Inc is committed to creating an inclusive culture that embraces diversity, equity, and inclusion.
About the role
The successful applicant will be available to start from April 2023- April 2024 working at a Part-time or Full-time capacity.
Reporting to the CEO and working in collaboration with existing service staff, you will be responsible for:
- The planning, delivery, and financial management of key programme areas;
- Overseeing the strategic planning of relevant service areas, monitoring the implementation of these plans and projects;
- Identifying new funding or resource opportunities, grant applications, preparing tenders, funding proposals and submissions as required;
- Manage and develop marketing and social media content.
- Assisting with End of month & end of financial year preparations including Audit;
- Partnership meeting minutes and reporting;
- Oversee and implement policy and procedures within the organisation;
- Management of Human Resources including:
- All aspects of Recruitment and onboarding.
- Contracts and Variations.
- Complaint and incident management.
- Award compliance.
- Performance management.
- Maintaining and improving HR systems.
- MYOB including payroll and accounts.
To be considered for this position you will have:
- Proactive, enthusiastic happy, helpful, and honest attitude
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills across a diverse range of clients
- Excellent organisational skills, with the capacity to prioritise and juggle multiple tasks in a busy environment.
- Demonstrated computer skills and knowledge of word and excel.
- A current C class driver’s licence.
- Salary Packaging up to $15,899 p/a
- 5 weeks annual leave
- Salary will be commensurate with experience and qualifications of the successful candidate.