About the Organisation
The Nintirri Centre Inc is a not-for-profit community-based organisation located in Tom Price, that employees over 50 staff members and provides core services within Tom Price and the wider Pilbara. These services include Early Years Care & Education, Community Health and Wellbeing, Community Resource Centre, Tom Price Arts Hub, Family Domestic Violence Prevention service, Playgroup, and our Community Op Shop.
The Nintirri Centre Inc is committed to creating an inclusive culture that embraces diversity, equity, and inclusion.
About the role
As the Office Manager, you will be the face of Nintirri, responsible for the running of our main office reception and our Community Op Shop. You will be reporting to the CEO and working in collaboration with existing service staff. Your responsibilities listed below:
Be responsible for front desk reception which includes:
- Answering phone calls
- Welcoming people into the centre
- Managing enquiries
- Managing bookings
- Cash handling
- Assisting with Op Shop
- Referring customers/clients to both internal and external service providers.
Assist with the organisation and promotion of events and services:
- Rostering creche workers
- Marketing and communication
- Maintaining a database of contacts
- Developing flyers and brochures
- Marketing and communication including management of website and social media scheduling.
Provide general administrative support to each of the service areas.
- Compilation and distribution of flyers and newsletters.
- Ordering supplies.
- Support Operations Manager in the efficient and effective running of the Nintirri centre Inc as required.
- Proactive, enthusiastic happy, helpful, and honest attitude
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills across a diverse range of clients
- Excellent organisational skills, with the capacity to prioritise and juggle multiple tasks in a busy environment
- Demonstrated computer skills and knowledge of Word and Excel
- A current C class driver’s licence
- Salary Packaging up to $15,899 p/a.
- 5 weeks annual leave – Accrual for Part-time role.
- Salary will be commensurate with experience and qualifications of the successful candidate.