About the Organisation
The Nintirri Centre Inc is a not-for-profit community-based organisation located in Tom Price, that employees over 50 staff members and provides a number of core services within Tom Price and the wider Pilbara. These services include Early Years Care & Education, Community Health and Wellbeing, Community Resource Centre, Supporting of the Karijini Experience, Tom Price Arts Hub, Family Domestic Violence Prevention service, Playgroup, and our Community Op Shop.
The Nintirri Centre Inc is committed to creating an inclusive culture that embraces diversity, equity, and inclusion.
About the role
The successful applicant will be available to start immediately working anytime between Monday – Friday – 8am – 2pm.
Reporting to the CEO and working in collaboration with existing service staff, the Office Manager will:
- Be responsible for the front desk reception which includes answering phone calls, welcoming people into the centre, managing enquiries, taking bookings, cash handling, assisting with op shop and referring people to both internal and external service providers.
- Assist with the organisation and promotion of events and services provided by Nintirri which includes rostering creche workers, maintaining a database of contacts, developing flyers and brochures.
- Marketing and communication including management of website and social media scheduling.
- Provide general administrative support to each of the service areas including photocopying, printing, filing, compilation and distribution of flyers and newsletters, ordering supplies.
- Support the Operations Manager in the efficient and effective running of the Nintirri Centre Inc as required.
To be considered for this position you will have:
- Proactive, enthusiastic happy, helpful, and honest attitude
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills across a diverse range of clients
- Excellent organisational skills, with the capacity to prioritise and juggle multiple tasks in a busy environment.
- Demonstrated computer skills and knowledge of word and excel.
- A current C class driver’s licence.
- Family Friendly Environment
- Above award hourly rate
Closing Date: 28.11.2022