About the Organisation
The Nintirri Centre Inc is a not-for-profit community-based organisation located in Tom Price, that employees over 50 staff members and provides a number of core services within Tom Price and the wider Pilbara. These services include Early Years Care & Education, Community Health and Wellbeing, Community Resource Centre, Supporting of the Karijini Experience, Tom Price Arts Hub, Family Domestic Violence Prevention service, Playgroup, and our Community Op Shop.
The Nintirri Centre Inc is committed to creating an inclusive culture that embraces diversity, equity, and inclusion.
About the role
Do you have a passion for events and creative flair? Are you fit, energised and keen to assist with our 2023 events?
The Nintirri Centre Inc is currently seeking a highly motivated Event Assistant to join the CRC team in a part time role.
Reporting to the CRC Coordinator, your tasks as an Event Assistant will include, but not be limited to:
- Meet and greet clients.
- Planning and running of local events
- Prepare meeting spaces.
- Organizing and maintaining equipment
- Assisting with set up and pack down of events
- Provide quotations to clients for furniture, theming, and prop hire.
- Social media posting and website management.
- Attend networking events with the team.
- Be an integral, creative team member.
- Afternoons and Weekend work will be required during the busy months!
To be considered for this position you will have:
- Proactive, enthusiastic happy, helpful, and honest attitude
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills across a diverse range of clients
- Excellent organisational skills, with the capacity to prioritise and juggle multiple tasks in a busy environment.
- Be a go-getter. This is a fast-paced role, so tell us why you are suited to work in it!
- Demonstrated computer skills and knowledge of word and excel.
- A current C class driver’s licence.
- Salary Packaging up to $15,899 p/a
- 5 weeks annual leave – accrual for part-time role
- Salary will be commensurate with experience and qualifications of the successful candidate.