About the Role
Nintirri Centre Inc has an immediate need for a Cert III Early Childhood Educator to join our team at Little Gecko’s Childcare Centre. Early learning is one of the most rewarding careers and early learning professionals have the opportunity to make a real difference to the lives of children and their families and ultimately be of benefit to their community.
In those roles you will bring your passion for working with children to our supportive team to provide quality education and/or care services. You will work with a team of dedicated staff to create a stimulating, positive and inclusive environment. You will also engage with families and the community.
To be considered for those roles you will:
- Have relevant qualifications and experience in a similar role (essential);
- Have, or be able to obtain, a Working with Children Check and Federal Police Clearance (essential)
- Possess the ability to form warm, responsive relationships with children;
- Be able to demonstrate a high level of verbal and written communication skills; and
- Show initiative and capacity to work with minimal supervision but as part of a team
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0488032215 for more information.