In those roles you will bring your passion for working with children to our supportive team to provide quality education and/or care services. You will work with a team of dedicated staff to create a stimulating, positive and inclusive environment. You will also engage with families and the community.
To be considered for those roles you will:
· Have relevant qualifications and experience in a similar role (essential);
· Have, or be able to obtain, a Working with Children Check and Federal Police Clearance (essential)
· Possess the ability to form warm, responsive relationships with children;
· Be able to demonstrate a high level of verbal and written communication skills; and
· Show initiative and capacity to work with minimal supervision but as part of a team
To apply, email your resume to email@example.com or call 0488 032 215