About the Organisation
The Nintirri Centre Inc is a not-for-profit community-based organisation that employees 50 staff members and provides a number of services to Tom Price & the wider Pilbara. These services include Early Years Care & Education, Community Health & Wellbeing, Community Resource Centre, Event Management of the Karijini Experience, Tom Price Arts Hub, Family Domestic Violence Prevention service, Playgroup, Community Op Shop and our Social Enterprise, The Pickled Bean.
We are currently seeking an energetic and self-motivated casual creche attendant to join our team. This role will be responsible for providing high quality activities and supervision to children to support parents and care givers while they attend classes, appointments, or workshops at the Nintirri Centre Inc.
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following skills & experience:
- Experience in the care of babies, toddlers and children up to the age of 5 years.
- Knowledge of stages of physical, emotional, cognitive, social and cultural development of children.
- Knowledge of activities and experiences appropriate for age groups and stages of development of children.
- Demonstrated understanding of “child safe” environment.
- Liaise with parents and care givers.
The successful candidate must:
- Possess excellent Communication.
- Be able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Have a valid Working with Children Check – or willing to obtain.
- Have a satisfactory National Police Clearance – or willing to obtain.
- Have a valid First Aid Certificate and CPR – or willing to obtain.
Closing Date: 12th July 2021