About the Organisation
The Nintirri Centre Inc is a not-for-profit community-based organisation located in Tom Price, that employees over 50 staff members and provides a number of core services within Tom Price and the wider Pilbara. These services include Early Years Care & Education, Community Health and Wellbeing, Community Resource Centre, Supporting of the Karijini Experience, Tom Price Arts Hub, Family Domestic Violence Prevention service, Playgroup, Community Op Shop and our Social Enterprise, The Pickled Bean.
The Nintirri Centre Inc is committed to creating an inclusive culture that embraces diversity, equity, and inclusion.
The Western Australian Community Resource Network is comprised of over 100 rural, remote and regional Community Resource Centres. The centres are not-for-profit organisations that are independently owned and operated by their local community. Community Resource Centres provide access to government and community services and information, and undertake community, business, and economic development activities.
The Tom Price Community Resource Centre (TPCRC) is seeking an Adult Trainee to carry out tasks related to business administration, tourism, events, marketing/communications and community services while under supervision, completing learning outcomes required for the traineeship.
The successful applicant will have the option to study one of the below:
- Cert III in Events
- Cert IV in Business
- Cert IV in Marketing & Communication
In this role, no two days will be the same, and you will:
- Assist in the promotion of CRC services, such as the professional office space for hire, government access point, public access to computers/internet/videoconferencing
- Assist in planning, managing, and marketing professional and business development activities and community services
- Support the day-to-day operation of the CRC in accordance with organisational policies and procedures.
- Support with planning, promotion and set-up of community workshops and events.
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders that facilitate connection, collaboration, and partnerships.
- Work closely with users to ensure a mutual understanding of their needs and requirements whilst building and maintaining a professional rapport.
- Use office equipment including computers, photocopier, electronic filing systems, communications/ phone systems
- Workplace housekeeping tasks and maintaining facilities as required.
To be considered you will meet the following selection criteria:
- Proactive, enthusiastic, highly motivated attitude.
- Capacity to work autonomously.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills across a diverse range of clients.
- Excellent organisational skills, with the capacity to prioritise and juggle multiple tasks in a busy environment.
- Current Working with Children Check (WWCC) – or willing to apply
APPLY NOW by emailing HR@nintirri.org.au