About the Organisation
The Nintirri Centre Inc is a not-for-profit community-based organisation that employees 50 staff members & provides a number of services to Tom Price & the wider Pilbara. These services include Early Years Care & Education, Community Health & Well-being, Community Resource Centre, Supporting of the Karijini Experience, Tom Price Arts Centre, Family Domestic Violence Prevention service, Playgroup, Community Op Shop & our Social Enterprise The Pickled Bean.
The Nintirri Centre Inc is committed to creating an inclusive culture that embraces diversity, equity, and inclusion.
About the Role
Successful candidates must be willing to deliver a range of cleaning services including:
- General cleaning of designated areas, dusting, mopping, wiping benches etc.
- The removal of rubbish from internal bins
- Cleaning Toilets/Bathrooms.
- Be available to work Monday – Friday either 5.30am – 7am OR 5.30pm – 7pm
- Proven ability to work independently & as part of a team.
- Current Working with Children Check (WWCC) – or willing to obtain.
- Up to date with Covid-19 Vaccinations