About the Organisation
The Nintirri Centre Inc is a not-for-profit community-based organisation that employees 50 staff members & provides a number of services to Tom Price & the wider Pilbara. These services include Early Years Care & Education, Community Health & Well-being, Community Resource Centre, Event Management of the Karijini Experience, Tom Price Arts Centre, Family Domestic Violence Prevention service, Playgroup, Community Op Shop & our Social Enterprise The Pickled Bean.
The Nintirri Centre Inc is now looking for a Maintenance worker to join our team to carry out preventative and corrective maintenance works.
About the role
We are currently looking for enthusiastic and experienced Gardener/Handyman who is flexible in their availability to work weekdays or on rostered days off.
- Pruning/ Weeding.
- General handy-person and trade duties.
- Maintain the presentation of the centre to a high standard.
- Flexibility to work across different shifts.
- Previous hands-on repairs & maintenance experience.
- Proven ability to manage time effectively and meet deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills.
- Proven ability to work independently & as part of a team.
- Current Working with Children Check (WWCC) – or willing to obtain.
- Current Australian Drivers License.
Closing Date: 15th October, 2021