About the Organisation
The Nintirri Centre Inc is a not-for-profit community-based organisation located in Tom Price, that employees over 50 staff members and provides a number of core services within Tom Price and the wider Pilbara. These services include Early Years Care & Education, Community Health and Wellbeing, Community Resource Centre, Supporting of the Karijini Experience, Tom Price Arts Hub, Family Domestic Violence Prevention service, Playgroup, Community Op Shop and our Social Enterprise, The Pickled Bean.
The Little Geckos Child Care Centre is in the heart of Tom Price, open Monday – Friday between 7.30am and 5pm. Our centre will be relocating in early 2023 once the new purpose-built childcare facility is completed. Little Geckos, is now looking for dynamic and enthusiastic team members who are excited about starting a career in Early Childhood education and care, offering multiple opportunities to undertake the below roles.
Why we want you to join our team
• To assist in planning, implementing, and evaluating programs through your strong understanding of the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and National Quality Standards (NQS)
• To engage with children through activities and experiences appropriate for age groups and stages of development.
• To bring a friendly, mature, and professional approach to everything you do.
• To actively contribute towards providing a safe and welcoming space that children, educators, and parents want to be in.
What you will bring
• Certificate III OR Diploma of Early Childhood Education & Care.
• Creativity and ability to work as part of a team.
• Have, or be able to obtain a Working with Children’s Check.
• Possess the ability to form warm, responsive relationships with children and families.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Current CPR and First Aid Certificate or willingness to obtain.
• A current ‘C’ class driver’s licence.
• Double vaccinated against covid-19 + booster when eligible
• Salary Packaging up to $15,899 p/a.
• Subsidised Shared Housing available.
• 5 weeks annual leave.
• Salary will be commensurate with experience and qualifications of the successful candidate.
Closing Date 22nd of March 2022 | Email: HR@nintirri.org.au