About the Organisation
The Nintirri Centre Inc is a not-for-profit community-based organisation located in Tom Price, that employees over 50 staff members and provides a number of core services within Tom Price and the wider Pilbara. These services include Early Years Care & Education, Community Health and Wellbeing, Community Resource Centre, Supporting of the Karijini Experience, Tom Price Arts Hub, Family Domestic Violence Prevention service, Playgroup, Community Op Shop and our Social Enterprise, The Pickled Bean.
The Nintirri Centre Inc is committed to creating an inclusive culture that embraces diversity, equity, and inclusion.
About the role
This is a temporary position to cover annual leave of the CEO for a period of 6 weeks, with a further 3 weeks training. This position is suited to a person who has leadership and management skills and experience within the Not-for-profit community sector.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Communicating on behalf of the organisation with stakeholders, government entities and the local community.
- Leading the development of the company’s short and long term strategy.
- Facilitating the organisations vision and mission.
- Provide general guidance to Team Leaders and staff within the organisation.
- Collaborating with the Operations Manager in the efficient and effective running of the Nintirri Centre Inc as required.
- Relevant previous experience in a similar role or Qualification in business and leadership.
- Proactive, enthusiastic, helpful, and honest attitude.
- Capacity to manage a large team of 50+ staff.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills across a diverse range of clients
- Excellent organisations skills, with the capacity to prioritise and juggle multiple tasks in a busy environment
- Working with Children Check (or be able to obtain these).
- A current ‘C’ class driver’s licence
- Up-to date covid 19 vaccinations
Closing Date 4th of May 2022 | Email: HR@nintirri.org.au