Nintirri Centre Inc is a not-for-profit organisation that strives for improved quality of life through connection, collaboration and partnership. Our services include the Early Years Care and Education Service, Empowering Communities, Community Health and Wellbeing Service, Family Violence and Prevention Service, Tom Price Community Resource Centre and Nintirri Creative.
About the Role
We need an absolute super star administrator that can confidently support our incredible team at the Little Geckos Child Care centre who is:
- Highly motivated and efficient individual, with good problem-solving and analytical skills;
- Has the ability to work autonomously as well as understand the importance of a collaborative approach when needed to support the team;
- Can multi-task to complete a range of administrative duties in a timely manner;
- Available 2 days a week, 7.5 hours per day.
- Qikkids – marking rolls, reviewing attendance running reports and enrolments;
- Managing maintenance requests and minor supplier management;
- Ordering for the centre (food and supplies);
- Community activity and event co-ordination;
- Emails/ Correspondence & Family enquiries;
- General administrative duties.
To be considered for those roles you will:
- Have relevant qualifications and experience in a similar role (essential);
- Have, or be able to obtain, a Working with Children Check and Federal Police Clearance (essential);
- Possess the ability to form warm, responsive relationships with parents;
- Be able to demonstrate a high level of verbal and written communication skills;
- Show initiative and capacity to work with minimal supervision but as part of a team,
To apply, or for more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org