About the Organisation
The Nintirri Centre Inc is a not-for-profit community-based organisation that employees 50+ staff members and provides a number of services to Tom Price and the wider Pilbara. These services include Early Years Care & Education, Community Health and Wellbeing, Community Resource Centre, Tom Price Arts Hub, Family Domestic Violence Prevention service, Playgroup, Community Op Shop and our Social Enterprise The Pickled Bean.
We are looking for someone who is keen to ‘weave’ yourself into all parts of the business, someone who is highly organised, loves to work in a community focused organisation and appreciates a challenging role that will keep you engaged and creative.
About the role
- Marketing & Communications – Facebook, social media, flyers.
- Updating website and booking system.
- Provide administrative and project support to the wider team as needed.
- Coordinate office events and catering requirements.
- Weekly Banking.
- Reporting and data entry.
- Great Communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel & Outlook
- Demonstrated experience in social media/web platforms
- Prior experience within a similar role or environment
- Organised, enthusiastic, self-motivated and have effective time management skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Current Working with Children Check (WWCC) – or willing to obtain.
- Covid-19 vaccination as per WA Government mandates.
Closing Date: 3rd of December 2021