About the Role
The Community Resource Centre (CRC) Coordinator will be responsible for the overall management of the Tom Price Community Resource Centre, driving and facilitating community interaction, events and services. This is an exciting opportunity to be responsible for the development of this service and make a real difference in our community. In this role you will;
- Oversee the development and promotion of CRC services, such as the professional office space for hire, public access to computers/internet/videoconferencing and professional and business development activities and events.
- Manage the day to day operation of the CRC in accordance with organisational policies and procedures.
- Project manage the requirements of the state-wide network and regional initiatives as deemed appropriate to achieve expected outcomes of the CRC service to its community.
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders that facilitate connection, collaboration and partnerships.
- Work closely with users to ensure a mutual understanding of their needs and requirements whilst building and maintaining a professional rapport.
- Complete annual budgets, work plans and contribute to the organisation’s strategic planning processes.
- Fulfill reporting requirements to the CEO, Board of funding bodies.
- Relevant previous experience in a similar role
- Community development and or/business development experience
- Proactive, enthusiastic, helpful and honest attitude
- Capacity to work autonomously whilst part of the Nintirri Centre management team
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills across a diverse range of clients
- Excellent organisations skills, with the capacity to prioritise and juggle multiple tasks in a busy environment.
To apply, contact Cassie at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close October 5 2020